Предложения по форуму...

Любые вопросы и пожелания по форуму и клубу.
Jamesret

Re: Предложения по форуму...

Сообщение Jamesret »

The length of the arms did not allow me to get deeper into her ass, so I limited myself to the banal tickling of the sphincter. But, and this, it seems, was enough, since the davalka immediately finished (apparently, from old memory, she got used to being shoved into two holes at the same time).
Hmm... baby, you didn't lie to me, you really are a virgin. I am glad that today I will break your hymen and you will understand that all this time you have not fucked in vain, because this is a sweet pleasure.
Her voice weakened and she only moaned. When I finished in her, I wondered what her face is now. Turning her over, I see how tears flow down her clean and smooth face and, connecting on a miniature chin, dripped onto the ground. And then I felt sorry for her, I behaved like a pig and did not worry about her feelings. We changed position, I sat on the toilet, and she sat on top. Her chest was right in front of her eyes. Katya slowly lowered and rose, and I put my hands on her bare ass, helping her. To give her even more pleasure, I pressed my lips to her nipples. This time she moaned in a different way. More gentle, right? When I got close to the final, Katya kissed me and I came powerfully inside her. She hugged me tightly, pressing her whole body against me. So we sat for quite some time.
click to see more.. Well, look, here is the sexual desire. This is an earthly thing, of course, of purely animal origin. If one of the partners has a high consciousness, and the other is ordinary, semi-animal, then the first, connecting with the second in bed, can transfer his spiritual experience to him and raise him to his “height”. Because a person opens up in sex, becomes receptive.
The boy put me on the sofa, and he planted himself with the top of his ass on my penis. I was somewhat discouraged, but the boy continued to press his ass on the trunk, and finally the member completely entered his narrow hole. I wanted to scream either from fear or from pleasure, but he covered my mouth with his palm and began to slowly move on me, while putting his finger into my mouth, forcing me to suck it. Everything was in a fog, unreality swirled before my eyes and I suddenly finished in him, screaming furiously from the received fountain of pleasure.
Come on, come on. He quickly unfastened his belt, lowered his trousers, and pulled off his shorts. And the cock is already steaming out, asking for a crack. Here she is, the cherished slit, between the legs of the mother-in-law opened, gleams with moisture. She opened the pink petals, calls into the darkness of the cave, promises the heat of love. He put his head to the entrance, pressed lightly and entered. The passage at the darling is developed, the folk trail is overgrown, so I slipped through without slowing down. Grabbed a magnificent ass, got used to it and earned it. Mother-in-law set a decent speed. It's her, the bitch, so I can finish faster. Okay, she's worse off.
I'm already calling. Or will you pay yourself?
Pasture, me and a cow - the boredom of death. There is no Internet, the battery in the phone does not last more than half a day, and there is no one to keep company - a place not in demand among the natives. There are many acquaintances among the inhabitants of the village, but everyone has their own worries, no one has time to entertain me.
This phrase touched something inside me so much that I pressed her closer to me and said thank you, it sounded ridiculous, and figs with him, and a second later I whispered in my ear “you are the best of all whom I have met.”

Jamesret

Сообщение Jamesret »

I took off my jacket and showed her the headphones from the player. She went into the office, I closed the door, extended one ear from my iPod to her and hugged her. Slow dance to romantic music from headphones. What could be better.
She, probably unconsciously, also remembered her rape. The sponge between her legs immediately swelled and became moist. I unbuttoned my jeans and, wrapping my arms around my wife's waist, I entered her with force. Quickly, hard, and rudely, I hammered my arousal into her.
link.. The road was free, two hours flew by in a flash. And now Alena, already joyful from the fact that I arrived, met me at the gate.
I'm sorry, I'd better go to bed.
“Recently, I made a kuni for one girl,” Slava said, anticipating their reaction.
Six minutes later, Olga began to moan loudly and convulse, and I felt that something wet stuck around my penis. Apparently, the aunt had just finished. But I was very tense, and my balls looked like two lead balls. Aunt Olya also understood this, and therefore she got up, removed this hated ring from my penis, and then rested against the bench and spread her legs wide.
"Yes. The sensations are just brutal. Not only is it very exciting, but the fact that my dick is sticking out in my ass turns it on even more. You should try, but at first only a finger. Immediately if a dick is shoved there it will hurt, but no buzz"

wesleigh

Сообщение wesleigh »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоpartfamilyинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоscarcecommodityинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Ответить