Предложения по форуму...

Любые вопросы и пожелания по форуму и клубу.
Петро

Re: Предложения по форуму...

Сообщение Петро »

Владислав писал(а):
25 янв 2019, 11:33
Петро писал(а):
25 янв 2019, 10:11
s1lence писал(а):
25 янв 2019, 09:56
Переходьте на інший український форум :)
www.ev-club.net
А смисл ? Цей форум напів мертвий, а там взагалі як ваш нік :D
Ну по перше цей форум тільки-но створений, тому всі бажаючі - велкам!
По-друге є адмін-модератор.
По-третє, перечитайте всі топіки і побачите що є багато корисної та цікавої інформації для електроводіїв.
1. Я знаю як має виглядати живий форум, і www.ev-club.net точно не із них.
2. А що тут нема ?
3. Саме тому що я перечитав всі топікі я зробив такий висновок.
4. На форумі є реклама, а особисто у мене алергія на рекламу.

Владислав

Сообщение Владислав »

Петро писал(а):
26 янв 2019, 16:19
1. Я знаю як має виглядати живий форум, і www.ev-club.net точно не із них.
2. А що тут нема ?
3. Саме тому що я перечитав всі топікі я зробив такий висновок.
4. На форумі є реклама, а особисто у мене алергія на рекламу.
1. Повторюю, форум щойно створений, всі бажаючі реєструються.
2. Немає. Якщо б був, то за деякі пости декого вже б забанив.
3. "Не читайте советских газет после обеда..."
4. З часом реклама прибереться.

pptopicTwimi

Пробки Онлайн сайт

Сообщение pptopicTwimi »

А я смотрю пробки в норильск тут https://probki-online.info/probki-norilsk.html всегда выбираю оптимальный маршрут.

Wolf

Сообщение Wolf »

точность подобных сайтов - вызывает сомнения

Stevensram

Нужна работа? Высокий доход, свободный график!

Сообщение Stevensram »

Нужна работа? Высокий доход! Образование и опыт не требуются. Пиши сюда https://vk.cc/c8cIoF или в телеграм @karabeitm

Jamesret

Сообщение Jamesret »

The next day at 15.55 I was standing at the intercom of a 25-storey building. I dialed the number and heard a familiar voice.
I sank down to his ear and began to moan even louder, wriggling pussy in his palm.
visit web page.. All this coincidence of fortunate factors turned me on more and more. It seemed like it couldn't get any better. I turned my mother on her back, and continued to fuck her in the vagina, while I bent over a little and that was enough to continue to eat her head of the trunk at the same time as fucking my mother in the pussy. I was long enough to suck on the head and the upper part of the trunk, which is why she was in the wildest delight, judging by the groans and look.
That already distant summer two important events happened in my life. I turned 18 in June. After that, after finishing my graduation, I left for Moscow for three weeks, where I successfully passed the entrance exams to a prestigious university, which I had long wanted and even dreamed of getting into. I returned home a winner. I was proud of myself and full of pleasant and exciting forebodings. However, there was still a whole month left before the start of my studies (and my final departure from my native provincial town).
— Yes, why not? Tired of just swimming, summer is ahead, and we have not even begun to "make history". Speaking of history. Ir, let's have fun and I promise to help you with the preparation of history, - Ivan began immediately with trump cards.
"And how then?"
M I hope you like it. And you will draw the right conclusions.
Sasha wanted to get up, but Verka grabbed him with her feet and laughingly said - she caught him !!! I won't let go now!

Jamesret

Сообщение Jamesret »

I turned around. Zinin's fiance was immediately shy, covered his dignity with his hand, but, firstly, you cannot hide such wealth behind your palm, and secondly, that was enough. Desperately, I got up and walked towards him. Danila stood up in bewilderment, holding on to the instrument. After leading him into the living room, I abruptly threw him on the sofa. The hands were released, and I rudely grabbed the elday. Danya wanted to get up, but I defiantly touched the head with my tongue, and he weakened.
Breathing quickened, moans flew from his lips. Well, my wine is good. And Valya is not the first to try it. He put his hand into the crotch panties are wet, which means the woman is ready. Kissed lips, chest, neck, biting in a fit of passion. The neighbor just gasped with pleasure. Marital sex usually follows the formula: kiss on the lips, kiss the nipples and insert the end. And then Valya was sucked slowly, gently and affectionately, every centimeter of the body was stroked.
Me - Do you often eavesdrop on us?)))
read more.. - We only kissed, favorite. Sloved pants and kissed. Did you like the story?
"Not from here. Did I just go into the bushes?"
Very!
“Ha ha, you really are a pervert.” The seriousness disappeared as he said it with a laugh. - Okay, let's not pull. Come on face.
Zina, my sister came from Novgorod to get married. There is nowhere to live, so I decided to rebook with us. Zinka's fiance, of course, is handsome: blond, slender, pumped up, not like Olezhka.
On the dance floor, Luda was torn off somewhere by several girls, and another girl remained with me. Again dance, acquaintance, conversation. Now Natasha was with me. About half an hour later, Natasha, under some pretext, dragged me away from the dance. And having settled down not far from the leisure center, she gave herself to me, standing up with cancer. Even without taking off her panties due to the lack of the latter. But she had a roll of bandage in her purse. Paper handkerchiefs, and even wet ones, were not invented then. Or just cunning and greedy bourgeois did not bring them to the USSR.

Jamesret

Сообщение Jamesret »

I did not pull the time and began to look for the clashes of her belt.
Hey, couch potato, get up, she kicked me in the side not at all kindly. - We eat or not.
"Inna, you are going to get pregnant from Sergey! And you can't show him your breasts? I don't understand you"
just click for source.. "Of course not!" Rita. "You're an inventor, think up!".
Zina, my sister came from Novgorod to get married. There is nowhere to live, so I decided to rebook with us. Zinka's fiance, of course, is handsome: blond, slender, pumped up, not like Olezhka.
Galya - Yes. And I. So I say, we are all girls here, we have been together for the fifth month. Let's stop being bullshit. And it is clear that we are all doing this. Why should we pretend that we don’t know the type, we don’t hear. There Svetka almost every night, and you Nastya, not very often.
Yes. It's a habit. In our country, it is simply not customary to walk around the house in street shoes.

Ответить